Your one-stop source for Idaho political, government and public policy information, presented by Zions Bank. Subscribe to have our weekly e-newsletter delivered to your in-box each Monday morning.
Here's the latest news
See our full political calendar.
Meridian Chamber Mayoral Candidate Panel Forum
When: Tuesday, Oct 15, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: West Ada School District, Auditorium 1303 E Central Dr Meridian, ID
Magic Valley Republican Women Luncheon
When: Wednesday, Oct 16, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Location varies
b|voting Local Government: City Council Candidate Forum
When: Wednesday, Oct 16, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Trailhead Boise, 500 S 8th St, Boise, ID
b|voting is a 3-part series that offers Boise Young Professionals, Micron Young Professionals, Chamber members, and the public the opportunity to learn how our city government operates and to hear firsthand from candidates running for City Council and Mayor. Hear from candidates running for City Council seats 1, 3, and 5. Moderated by Scott McIntosh with the Idaho Statesman. More info.
To submit events to the Idaho Politics Weekly calendar please use our contact form here.
- City Club of Boise Hosts Mayoral Forum (Boise State Public Radio)
- Wildfires Largely Avoided Idaho State Lands This Year (Boise State Public Radio)
- Director of Rexburg based company detained in China (State Journal)
- Idaho GOP congressman wants to censure House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (Idaho Statesman)
- Idaho billionaire announces another $500K to fight debt collection firm led by GOP activist (Idaho Statesman)
- Risch on Syria: 'America needs to get behind the commander in chief' (Idaho Press)
- Idaho lawmaker touts his work for ALEC on federalism (Idaho Press)
- Group in Boise urges Crapo to push for gun safety bill in U.S. Senate (Idaho Press)
- Marty Trillhaase: Baby steps are better than none at all (Lewiston Tribune)
- Fulcher warns about federal agencies (Lewiston Tribune)
- North Idaho cities to get fiber-optic gigabit internet services (Idaho Business Review)
- Idaho welcomes diversity, but not the social justice version of it (Idaho Freedom Foundation)
- Little's growing field of state board applicants (Idaho Education News)
- CNN’s LGBT Town Hall collapses into trans madness (Spectator)
- Whistleblowers and the Real Deep State (Wall Street Journal)
- Fox News pollster Braun Research misrepresented impeachment poll: analysis (New York Post)
- He who must not be named: How Hunter Biden became a conversation-stopper (The Hill)
- Hunter Biden Steps Down From Chinese Board as Trump Attacks (Bloomberg)
- The Age of Mutual Assured Cancellation (City Journal)
- Rand Paul Calls For Probe Into 4 Democratic Senators Over Threats To Ukraine (Daily Wire)
- I Was Protested At Bard College For Being A Jew (Forward)
- U.S. to Restrict Visas for Chinese Officials Linked to Abuse of Muslim Minorities (Wall Street Journal)
- Glenn Greenwald: CNN and MSNBC Are Like 'State TV' With Ex-Intel Officials As Contributors (RealClearPolitics)
- MSNBC exec showed off revealing pic of Maria Menounos: reports on book (Page Six)